Repair Prices below are guide prices for the cost of Window and Door Repair and Upgrades.
Window Handle Replacement Cost
- Upvc window handles €20
- Aluminum window handles €25
- Wooden window handles €30
Minimum call charge €50
Window lock Replacement Cost
- Upvc window locks €50
- Wooden window locks €80
Window hinge replacement cost
- Upvc hinges €60
- Aluminum hinges €65
- Wooden window hinges €60-€95 W
Window Restrictors supply & Install Cost
- Window restrictors €15
- Cable restrictors €35
Minimum call charge €50
Replacement and Upgrade Double Glazing Glass unit prices(Retrofit)
Window unit replacements vary in price depending on size and spec required.
Below prices are guide prices for retrofit/upgrade glass units without replacing window frames, the cost will vary depending on type of window material and size.
Glass Replacement units
- Average Box bedroom window €390
- Average bathroom window €380
- Average bedroom window €500
- Average bay window €800 supplied and fitted
- Retrofit average sliding glass patio doors €620
Door Repairs Price Guide
Hangles & Hinges
- Door handles replacement cost €60-€80
- Door hinges each replacement cost €40
- Letterboxes installation cost €60
- Door restrictors installation cost€40
- Door realigned €50
Door Lock Replacement cost
- Door cylinder/barrels standard €50
- Door cylinder/barrels anti snap & pick €60-€80
- Door multipoint locks standard €160
- Door multipoint locks rare €200-€250
Patio door repair cost guide
- Sliding door handles €90
- Patio wheels €120
- Patio track €110
- Average patio double glaze units €280 each
- Retrofit Patio door glass (replace two glass units with upgraded glass units) average price €550
- Patio levers €50
- Extra patio lock €60
- Patio multipoint lock €170
Minimum call charge €50
Why choose us?
- Our prices are very competitive
- Our double & triple glazed replacement glass units carry a 10 year warranty.
- Free no obligation quotation
- We are a small local family business that trades on its reputation.
- PSA approved
- Fully Insured
- We keep our costs low our work efficient and to a very high standard (We have low advertising cost - You only pay for the parts we use and our time, unlike a lot of our large competitors that spend massive amounts on advertising and overheads)
- All work and components guaranteed to be of the highest quality.
- Our business is mostly generated by word of mouth by our satisfied customers.
- We are industry trained to the highest standard and have many years experience in the industry.
- We don't compromise on the quality of the replacement components we use.
- Everything we supply is of a high quality and standard equal or better than our competitors
- We clean up leaving no mess and taking the old components away to be recycled.
Why retrofit your existing window frames with upgraded efficient glass units?
- Cost saving of 50% COMPARED with replacing glass and frames
- No redecoration or refitting of alarm sensors.
- Significantly reduces heat loss from windows
- Improves the BER Rating of your home
- Reduces or completely removes condensation
- Reduces home heating costs
- Removes drafts and cold spots
- Improves sound proofing of rooms and reduces noise from outside.
Why replace your glass units?
The number one reason to replace a glass unit is if its damaged, fogged up or misted between the panes of glass. This a simple fix we replace the glass unit.
- Retro fit/Glass unit upgrade-(leaving the frames and upgrading the glass)
- Upgrading the glass units from single to double glazing or to more efficient glass units is also an option to consider if the old units are inefficient and/or are causing drafts.
- Often our customers replace a single faulty window unit with one of our energy efficient units and are so impressed with the removal of drafts and the change in room temperature they then opt to replace the units in other rooms or in the entire house.
Window and Door repair areas covered: South Dublin and surrounding areas including the following areas; Ballinteer, Ballybrack, Belarmine, Ballyogan, Balallay, Blackrock,Carrickmines, Cabinteely, Cherrywood, Churchtown, Cornelscout, Dalkey, Dun Laoghaire, Dundrum, Foxrock, Glasthule, Glasnevin, Glenageary, Glencullen, Kilternan, Kiltipper, Killiney, Kilternan, Kimmage, Lambs Cross Leopardstown, Louglinstown, Monkstown, Rathfarnham, Shankill, Sandyford, Sandymount, Stepaside, Stillorgan, The Scalp,
North Wicklow:- Ashford, Arklow, Bray, Brittas Bay, Delgany, Enniskerry, Glencree, Glendalough, Glenealy, Greystones, Kilcoole, Killincarrig, Kilmacanogue, Kilpedder, Knockananna, Laragh, Newcastle, Newtownmountkennedy, Rathnew, Rathdrum, Redcross, Roundwood, , Tinahely , Wicklow Town.